About The Location & History
Love One Another Ministries (LOAM) is a faith-based ministry with the vision to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the neglected and unreached peoples in India through a multi-level ministry approach. The LOAM office in India is located in the state of Odisha. Odisha has gone on from being the most underdeveloped Indian state to be the state that has recorded the highest decline in poverty among the states.
Who Are We Partnering With?
We are partnering with Pastor Santosh who is LOAM Ministries’ International Coordinator and is also a Professor in South Korea. As a primary fundraiser for the ministry, he also organizes missions trips and connects supporters all over the world to the work in India.
LOAM Ministries aim to reach the neglected and unreached peoples through church planting, disaster relief, adult and early childhood education, orphan care, pastoral training programs, and humanitarian projects.
What Is The Initiative?
The need for the gospel in India is great with over 1 billion unreached people (click here to learn more about unreached India). The initiative is to partner with LOAM Ministries to help those living in a world without Jesus and without basic needs being met, such as education, access to clean water, and proper medical care.
LOAM Ministries is involved in various humanitarian projects including:
- LOAM’s Children’s Home: Establishing orphanages, schools, care centers, and medical centers for destitute children, families, widows.
- Church Planting: Nurturing new and existing congregations through outreach ministry, retreats, conventions, Bible Study, Children’s Programs, and normal Church duties.
- Helping the physically disabled to ensure sustainable livelihood, improved quality of life, and good human values.
- Providing relief to the many victims of natural disasters.
- Literacy & Tutoring Programs: Opening Bible Schools, colleges, and libraries to equip believers, Church leaders, and young men and women to be rooted in the Word of God to serve the Lord effectively.
- Distributing Bibles and Christian literature
- Organizing village medical camps.
- Women’s Empowerment (ie: sewing classes)
- Agricultural Initiatives and earning income through animals and livestock.
- Participating in human trafficking initiatives.
… all with the goal of lovingly sharing the gospel!
What Has Been Accomplished?
LOAM Ministries has planted 30 churches including what is called the ‘House of Churches’ in remote villages of India. They have trained 400 pastors so far and have 30 church planters closely working with LOAM that are raising support to be financially sustainable.
An elementary school (LOAM Mission School) has also be established in 2017 to help orphans and children within the community and surrounding villages who are not able to go to school due to living in poverty. There are currently 115 students who attend the school.
“Our ministry is to make disciples, train leaders for evangelism, and build a holistic church planting movement in order to reach the unreached with the Gospel. Our missionaries and pastors focus on building relationships and modeling God’s love; so that means meeting the various peoples’ needs physically, mentally, socially and spiritually. We encourage people to love God, love each other, and love those who don’t know Jesus through life-giving evangelism.
In order to fulfill this vision, we form partnerships with individuals, churches and organizations like you, who join us in cross-cultural ministries to fulfill the Great Commission together. Will you join with us?” – LOAM Ministries